15th February, 2015
Good news! We are pleased to announce that 10 new lounges, 2 new airports and 1 new railway station are included into DragonPass Lounge Network!
Simply gain access into lounges in the following airports with your DragonPass Membership Card and enjoy the facilities made available to you regardless of your airline or class of travel!
4 new lounges are available nowin the following 2 new airports and 1 new railway station:
1. Indonesia - Balikpapan Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Airport (BPN) - TG Lounge (Dom)
2. Indonesia - Pekanbaru Sultan Syarif Kasim II Airport (PKU) - Lembayung ExecutiveLounge (Dom)
3. China - Nanchang West Railway Station - Business VIP Lounge
4. China - Nanchang Railway Station - Business VIP Lounge
6 New Lounges are available in below 5 airports and 1 railway station.
1. Philippines - Manila International Airport (MNL) – Pacific Club Lounge (T3)
2. India - Cochin International Airport (COK) – Earth Lounge
3. Indonesia - Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) - TG Lounge (Dom)
4. Indonesia - Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) - TG Lounge (Int'l)
5. Indonesia - Jakarta Soekarno Hatta International Airport (CGK) - TG Lounge (JCB Co Branding) (T2F - Dom)
6. China - Changsha South Railway Station - Business VIP Lounge (Area B)
Till 15th February 2015, DragonPass Lounge Network covers 677 lounges in 371 airports/railway stations all around the world, including 456 lounges in 263 overseas airports,202 lounges in 93 domestic airports and 19 lounges in 15 High-Speed Railway Stations..
Full details including directions, opening times for all the lounges accessible to DragonPass members can be found on our website.
To know more about your membership, you can download DragonPass App from App Store for iPhone or Android.