Maximum 2 hours stay.
Set meal: 1 Burger+ 1 Salad+ 1 Snack+ 1 Beverage
1. Set Meal is a value-added service for DragonPass Lounge Membership.
2. Cardholders with participating Issuers are entitled to use one lounge visit to receive one Set Meal, within Cardholder's existing lounge membership.
3. Guest visits can be deducted from the Cardholder's existing lounge membership if allowed. A maximum of 2 guest visit is allowed per transaction unless stated otherwise.
4. Cardholders are limited to one Set Meal transaction every 5 hours unless stated otherwise.
5. Cardholders and guests should present their Boarding Pass along with their Membership to verify their identity with confirmed same-flight on same-day before placing an order.
6. The Set Meal is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or refunded.
7. If Cardholders need to cancel the Set Meal transaction under special circumstances, please seek assistance from the staff to get their approval. The respective lounge visit will be returned to the membership upon successful cancellation.
8. The rules for transaction time limitation, guest/cardholder's usage and any fees (if applicable) are depending on membership type and T&Cs with specific Issuers.
9. The opening time indicated above are subject to change due to weather, holiday or other force majeure factors, please follow the onsite instructions to enjoy the service.
10. All redemptions are subject to participating restaurants T&Cs. DragonPass reserves the right to amend or withdraw this programme at its sole discretion.
11. The restaurant location in the DragonPass App is only for reference.
12. For any further enquiries, please contact DragonPass 24*7 customer hotline at +65 6741 4197.