Updated: 25 Nov 2020
Despite there still being some uncertainty in the travel world, we are seeing more of our services resume.
Most airports are now open, with many of our global lounges and some dining outlets also opening up again.
For those that have re-opened, we are pleased to inform you that they are all taking serious preventative measures to ensure the health and safety of all staff and passengers is the top priority. This includes:
· Reduced capacity to ensure social distancing is practiced
· All employees wear PPE including facemasks and sometimes gloves and protective screens will be in place at receptions desks
· New and more frequent cleaning schedules have been introduced using disinfectants. Hand sanitisers will be stationed throughout the lounges and all commonly touched surfaces are sanitized more frequently.
· Alternative food arrangements may be introduced such as menu service only or individual wrapped items.
Additional measure may also be in place including:
· Body temperature checks in selected lounges
· Health screening services including temperature tests on employees before they start work. Plus Covid -19 testing in some locations for employees.
· Magazines and newspapers to be removed temporarily to minimize human contact
We work closely with our partners around openings and try to update our website as often as possible so please refer to our airports page for the most up to date information on available services.
Limousine and Meet & Greet services are still all subject to the regulations of local government and availability of our local suppliers. We would advise contacting our DragonPass Customer Service team to check service availability before making any reservations. We are continuously working to provide our clients and customers with the latest updates and are regularly refreshing our Apps and website with the latest lounge, dining and spa re openings and closures.
For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DragonPass Team